Tuesday, September 11, 2012

brogue boots.





I know I've been wearing these shorts a lot lately, but they go with everything and I'm going to wear them as long as the weather allows me to!  

I wore this outfit to go shopping at the crack of dawn on Sunday.  Target released one of their fabulous designer collabs Sunday, Kirna Zabete for Target.  In the past these collections at Target have sold out so I wanted to get to Target at 8 am for opening.  Well, there was no one there at 8, instead there were pretty little clothes in every size on display and I was in my own little shopping heaven :)  Beforehand I was eyeing up this faux leather skirt but my Target didn't have it so I got this great sweater instead.  

And if this wasn't enough, Nicole Richie's line for Macy's comes out on tomorrow!  This collection is to die for.  I am obsessed with the entire collection.  

[top:American Apparel shorts:Forever 21 boots:H&M bracelet:Ebay]


6 comments:

  1. i love your hair in a braid like that - and i have always been a fan of shorts + boots

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I haven't made any crazy attempts to get Target designer clothing, which is probably why I don't own any (even though it is amazing!) I love your boots-shorts combo! I'm usually not a huge fan of combatish boots, but these are really cute. Maybe brown is more my style!


    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely wear them while you can! I love the slouchy knit sweater you're rocking with them too. Plus, awesome shoes :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I might just have to buy that sweater too- it's adorable! Speaking of sweaters, I love the one you're wearing. You can never go wrong with a perfect comfy, slouchy sweater. And by all means, wear these shorts all the time! They really do look great with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these boots. I have been searching for a similar pair.

    xo, Abbey
    http://www.districtdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how laid back and cool this outfit is... might have to "borrow" this look as inspiration :-)
    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete