Monday, November 12, 2012

fun and games.



This is one of those outfits I've had on repeat the past couple weeks.  Such an easy go-to for work and just hanging out like when I wore it to trivia last week.  We lost trivia as per usual, but it was a fun and funny time!  Anyone know the last letter of the Hawaiian alphabet?  Because that was one of the questions we got wrong and I'll give you a hint...its not a trick question; the answer is not "z".  (We thought "z" was a clever guess.)

In other competitions, I can now proudly say that I beat my boyfriend in fantasy football this week!  Somebody's team didn't show up after a lot of smack talk.  This makes 2 years in a row where the good guys won!  Now I am going to go and milk this for all its worth.  Happy last week of work/school before Thanksgiving week!

[blouse:vintage cardigan:H&M jeans:Gap boots:H&M sunglasses:H&M]

16 comments:

  1. I love an outfit you can wear to work and out afterwards! I have no idea about the Hawaiian alphabet. I would've gotten it wrong too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruffles on that shirt are so pretty and feminine, and you have the greatest hair!!! I normally am not much help on my trivia team, but it is still fun to go. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on beating the BF! Love this look...those boots are so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great classic look! Definitely all for recycling outfits too!! It's so easy, and no one has to know! And way to go on the Fantasy Football! If that happened to me I would never let my boyfriend off the hook! That is a definite accomplishment. Hope you're having a good start to the week!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and beautiful outfit =)
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove the boots!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've got to google the Hawaiian alphabet now because i'm curious. and i love this top - the little detail on the collar part is such a nice simple addition i love go=to outfits like that that just go everywhere

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, casual look! The worn-in boots are such a great fall/winter staple =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such beautiful hair...love the look:)

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is so pretty. Perfect for a casual day. I need a great shirt like the one you are wearing.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. You are such a sweetheart Jenny! Thanks for your comment and thanks following my blog :)

      xo, tasha
      twenty-something blog

      Delete
  12. Love the top and the boots! Edgy look! :)

    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this casual go-to look! Those are always my absolute favorite. You pull off these sunglasses perfectly as well! I'm actually going to a trivia night tonight - I'm pretty sure I'm going to be lousy at it. :P

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete