Tuesday, January 15, 2013

snowy.





These pictures were taken at my parents' house right after Christmas in some of the gifts that they got me for Christmas (blazer and leggings).  I thought taking some photos while it was snowing would make for pretty pictures, but somehow there is a snowflake in a weird place in front of my face in EVERY PHOTO--lesson learned!  Oh well, it was still a blast to take pictures during a snowfall! 

[blazer:Macy's Bar III blouse:ASOS leggings:Macy's Bar III booties:Target]

6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous, snowy photos! They're beautiful!

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love the totally neutral palette!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these snowy pics, and that blazer is so cute on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Your hair looks great :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Love how your hair looks.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is The States, of course! I have been there many times and I LOVE your Country! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete